Dr. Donna Carmosky, MD, PLLC
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in 1985.
- Graduated from medical school at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York in 1989.
- Completed residency in Psychiatry at Mount Sinai in 1993.
- Completed a fellowship in Geriatric psychiatry in 1994.
- Employed by Prince William Hospital, now Novant Prince William Medical Center, Northern Virginia Psychiatric Associates from January, 2000 to December, 2016. Has seen outpatients for medication management exclusively since 2003.
- Listed as a Top Doctor in Washingtonian and Northern Virginia magazines.
- Sees adults age 19 and older.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Virginia, Maryland, New York and North Carolina.